velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

By Popular Demand

The Bride


The Bride's Tent


Father and Bride


The Officiant


Mother and Groom


Flower Boy


The Groom


The Ceremony


The Rings



After



Rainbow Cookies


The Toast with the Magic Goblets


The Cake


Gelato


For more photos of the weekend see Mamakohl's blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats, Velma and Mark! Wow, looks like a beautiful ceremony and you both look great -- esp. love the dress, Velma. So happy for both of you!!
Jen E.

1:41 PM  
Blogger espd said...

Hey cutegrrl, I did my lengthy post about our Hitchin', but I'm still awaiting a post from you about it (other than pictures).

Or is it not safe for me to ask things publicly like "How's married life 6 weeks into it?" ;)

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Velma--

You've never ever met me; I found your wedding website while Googling "weddings huddart." My fiance and I are getting married at Huddart (Zwierlein picnic area, not Oak) next September. I was wondering if you would had any words of wisdom about managing a wedding at Huddart Park. Any wacky issues to know about, with directing guests, managing food, music (I know there's no amplified music allowed, but did you have any friends playing instruments?), parking, etc.?

You can reach me at rnathenson at stanfordalumni.org. Thanks in advance for any insights you can offer!

Best,
Rebecca

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home