velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The wedding club

Last night, I went to my high school boyfriend's wedding. They had a lovely ceremony and a fun party. It was nice to see a couple of the other people there that I went to high school with. Will is engaged, too, to a lady that dances - so I like her. Our table for dinner was fun - all the crazy dancers - so we had a good time with that. The cake was delicious! Everything was beautiful and appeared flawless - which means that Kathi SOOOO deserves her honeymoon!

Other engagements:
Denice and Alex (Date: November 2007)
Adam from DC (Date: TBD)
Peter and Amy (Date: June 2007)
Will and Dancer lady (Date: TBD 2007)
Laura and Bean (Date: Sept. 30)
Liesle and Partner (Date: Sept. 30)
and, of course, Mark and me (Date: Oct. 7)

Recent weddings:
Justin and Kathi
April and Matt
Jess and Jeff

There seems to be a rash of this going around! So, watch out!

In the meantime - check out MarkandVelma.net!

1 Comments:

Blogger mamakohl said...

I think that marriages are wonderful but unions are sublime. Fortunately for me, B and I have had both -and so will you and Mark.

Many blessings to J&K as well as W&WWD (woman who dances.)

And, btw, what kind of cake should I expect this Oct???

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home