velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

One Minute of your Life

MADONNA! MADONNA! MADONNA! MADONNA!

Six weeks ago, I fulfilled one of my life fantasies - seeing Madonna in concert.

Sara, Nadine, Nadine's brother Steven, Jess and I went to the concert in San Jose. One of the best parts of the show was dancing to Madonna singing Like a Virgin while doing a pole dance on a saddle that went up and down while going in a circle (think carosaul) -- on the closest stage to us. Like, Right There!!!

That's what's going on in this video, filmed on Steven's phone and posted to YouTube.





I'm on YouTube!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home