velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The After Party



The weekend was wonderful. One might even venture to say perfect. So much so, I didn't really mind too much the clean up afterwards!



Orson had a good time too. He got to sleep with several lovely ladies and got lots of attention. But, as you can see, it tuckered him out!



I think both he and I slept literally half the day yesterday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A shout out to Orson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO9MFXX6MPM&eurl=

Enjoy!! Hugs.

btw - I had some of the remaining gelato tonight (raspberry) and it was heaven. Thank you!!!

Abby

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home