velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Monday, September 26, 2005

Home Sweet Home



I'm in California. In fact, I've been back a few days. And I'm happy to say it's good to be home. It was fairly tiring traveling and I missed Mark. San Francisco is tiring too, but only when I go outside. Not all of the time, like when traveling.

I've spent the last few days sorting myself and things around here out. I went grocery shopping first thing, as Mark didn't go the whole month I was gone. I've done five loads of laundry. (Mark did do some laundry while I was gone.) I've cleaned the bathroom. And we've generally straighted up the loft. Note the clean table!

I've also been going through my pictures. I will be posting pictures from the last week of my travels over the next few days. And I'll put ones on my photoblog even sooner!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Goodness gracious, so clean and pretty!

9:58 PM  
Blogger velma said...

I know! I know!
I'm so proud.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Now let's see how long you can protect it from Hurricane Mark

10:30 PM  
Blogger velma said...

I'm beginning preparations of a catastrophe kit. =)

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is impressive. looks like it could be in dwell magazine.
welcome back, velma! will be in touch re: yarn & imaginknit!
jen e.

8:55 AM  
Blogger espd said...

Hurricane Mark? Hrmmph. No love.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home