velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Play Time

I've spent the last five days with Andi, Jake, Josie and Rambler. It has been so much fun and has gone by so quickly. So, apparently, this form of birth control (being with babies for days) does not work with me.


Rambler has the amazing ability to stick his ENTIRE fist in his mouth.


Josie LOVES to be upsidedown. It will be sooo much fun to take her on rollar coasters some day! You can see the moving boxes in the background. They move to Chicago in 7 days!

I leave tomorrow morning and head to Jackson to try one of the two thai restaurants in the state, after which I will camp in Grand Teton National Park before heading to Yellowstone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sweet Water" is really one word! Sweetwater; it is really used because it's the name of the county R.S. is located. Bitter Creek is the drainage ditch full of garbage, shopping carts, and bodies that flows through the town. It has been deemed part of the town "slum" zone:) The only redeeming part of the name is the restaurant yes, really, Bitter Creek Brewing (the "Brew Pub"). I have recently moved out of state, I couldn't wait to get out but now find that I would rather go back!
There is a lot more to that little town than meets the eye, you just have to do some digging! If you want to hear more of our dirty little no-no I'll be more than happy to explain.

Thanks,
kellohasjello389@yahoo.com

P.S. I really liked the blog:)

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home