velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Playa-bound

aka Homeward-bound.

I leave in less than an hour for Black Rock City. After picking up a women I've never met, except on the phone, we'll drive the 8 hours to the playa. Mark will be leaving tomorrow.

I will be incommunicado for one week. No cell phones, internet, email. There is snail mail though! So that is what I'll be using.

If you're curious about this desert thing - check out www.burningman.com. And check back next week. I'll have more photos and will post about some of the more PG experiences. ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger mamakohl said...

PG?? PG??/ oh, come on! You know I'm a XXX or nothing girl!

;-)

Have fun, my lovely. Be sure to blow some crap up for me.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home