velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Monday, August 22, 2005

Quote of the Day

"We're naive, too."

spoken by the San Francisco Police Officer at the Tenderloin Station after taking the report of my stolen bike. It was the first time I'd taken my bike for a ride in the city. I was in the main library for less than an hour.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no -- sorry to hear about the stolen bike! :-(
it is too bad that the only way to leave a bike somewhere and not get it stolen is to make it really unattractive (my around-town bike has stickers and lots of scratches).
Be sure to check Craigslist over the next week or so to see if anyone tries to sell it there.
Jen E.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home