velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Wyatt


This is Wyatt Levi Vance, the four month old son of Sarah and Clay and a damn cute baby. The action packed weekend consisted of knitting, teaching Sarah to knit, playing with Wyatt, napping with Wyatt on the outdoor swing, swimming with Wyatt and generally catching up with his mother and family. Even though it was a short trip (I had to leave early to beat the rain back to St. Louis), it was totally worth it. I do wish it could have been longer, but I'm running out of Missouri time. I just checked my flight back this morning and discovered it was on next Monday instead of next Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home