velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Natural Fact



This is a sweet potato chip from The Natural Fact. It was a little more picturesque than the delicious homemade veggie burger I had. This place is in downtown Webster, just a few minutes from where I lived during college. I can't believe I never went there! Sooooo Yummy! I'd been looking for years for a homemade veggie burger. I had no idea it was right around the corner.

If you're ever in St. Louis, this is definitely a good place to eat.

4 Comments:

Blogger espd said...

Yum! I want some.

12:03 PM  
Blogger espd said...

Heh, you had time to paint your nails?

12:11 PM  
Blogger velma said...

Just the one. =)

9:01 PM  
Blogger mamakohl said...

Hey, are you lookin' for a veggie burger recipe? I can hook you up.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home