velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Sunday, January 06, 2008

New quilts



I've updated MadeByVelma.com with the rest of the quilts I made in 2007. There's a few I've started in the last week, but I'm calling those 2008. The above quilt, which Orson is so thoughtfully helping me with, is one that I've started. Currently, I have four quilts ready to be quilted. That's enough to keep me busy for awhile.


The quilt below, decorated by the White Streak aka Orson Buentzsch, is a quilt I got in Hawaii at a craft show. It has a lot of techniques I haven't used yet. And it's very Hawaii. It was my consolation prize for stepping on a nail and not being able to go snorkeling. I also forgot my camera at home, so you'll have to rely on Mark for the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home