velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Good in Bed

That got your attention!

It's a book I just finished tonight by Jennifer Weiner. I laughed. I cried. I winced. I savored. It was a thoroughly enjoyable book. Seriously, if you haven't read it, check it out. She also has a blog, called SnarkSpot, where she writes about writing, being a mother, being pregnant, and news in general. Oh, and she also wrote In Her Shoes, which was made into a movie a couple of years about starring Cameron Diaz. I haven't seen it yet, but it's in my NetFlix queue. I'll wait to read the book first.

I read this book thanks to the book club I'm in. We've been meeting for about a year. I haven't read the book for every month, but I have read more and different things than I would have chosen for myself. Plus, it guarentees that at least once a month, I get together with my ladies to connect.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger espd said...

Jennifer's blog is pretty funny.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home