velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Photossss



I got a new camera last week! It's sooo awesome! It's a Canon Powershot G9. My favorite thing about it so far is that it does great close-ups.

This is the same flower with my grubby fingers for scale. My camera is a mere 1 cm away!

AND I'm posting a few photos on my photoblog, for the first time in a year and a half. There's a little bit of a back log, so some of the photos are from 2005. In about three weeks, it'll get to photos from my new camera. Check back regularly. Maybe I'll keep it up for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home