velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Interview

My answers for Mamakohl:

1. If your house were going to be leveled by an earthquake and you were assured that all of your living loved ones (with and without fur) would make it out to safety, what one thing would you grab to take with you?

Mark's Computer. It has our photos on it.

2. If you had the opportunity to ask your Higher Power one question, ONLY one question, and you would be given the true answer, what would you ask?

Where should we live?

3. If you could have any single super power, what would it be and why?

Flying. It's always fun in dreams.

4. What is your favorite toothpaste?

Tom's of Maine - Fennel

5. How do you want to spend your 70th birthday?

Laughing with my friends and family. And wondering when that whole "growing up" thing is supposed to happen...



The rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

1 Comments:

Blogger espd said...

Interview me.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home