velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Friday, February 24, 2006

If you've ever wondered about what goes on at Burning Man, the best way to find out is to go. The second best way is to look at pictures. This is a great “comic book” style photo essay of Burning Man ’05, by professional movie/web masters. They captured most everything in good category divisions. This is more art than I ever saw.

Just click on bottom right side of page and it turns to next… http://www.lennyjones.net/burn2005/comicbook2005.htm

A warning - it's a really long comic book.

(FYI - I'm cleaning out my email box, hence the random posts about cool stuff.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home