velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Job Search

What I have to offer

Skills
Planning logistics systematically
Managing diverse groups of people energetically
Coordinating plans and people enthusiastically
Facilitating challenging situations diplomatically
Prioritizing workload and interests judiciously
Setting-up events and programs thoughtfully
Trouble-shooting calmly and rationally
Resolving challenges proactively
Organizing details methodically
Synthesizing data and information understandably
Budgetingaccurately
Learning quickly and with ease
Evaluating thoroughly
Adapting thoughtfully
Implementing logistics fastidiously
Working hard and efficiently
Coaching staff and volunteers positively
Herding cats lovingly

Traits
Self-motivated
Takes initiative
Diplomatic
Dedicated
Dependable
Energetic
Patient
Flexible
Positive
Punctual
Efficient

(Am I missing anything?)

What I'm looking for

I'm looking for a job in San Francisco that utilizes my skills for a socially responsible organization, while allowing me time and energy to enjoy my creative and personal life. It is important to me that the work environment be positive and that the work be with people who care about making a positive change in the world.

The job would include managing/coordinating people, information and/or events. Job titles include, but are not limited to: Program Manager, Program Associate, Executive Assistant, Office Manager or Development Associate.

Socially responsible organizations include, but are not limited to: socially responsible businesses, foundations and public benefit organizations.

My areas of interest are: environment, education, women's empowerment and progressive philanthropy.

You can view my resume at www.gentzsch.net.

Any leads or groups I should talk to?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Rethink Paper....http://www.rethinkpaper.org/

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home