velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Walk the Line

Dad and I may not have gotten to see Rent, but we caught Walk the Line at the dollar theatre. I'm listening to more Johnny Cash now, because I didn't get quite enough during the movie. Yes, the movie was filled with song. But it's so good, more is necessary. In the movie, it was Joaquin that sang, not Johnny. And it was still really good! Delicious, even.

2 Comments:

Blogger mamakohl said...

Okay, #1 Joaquin IS delicious. 'Nough Said.

#2. I've loved Johnny since I was a little girl. I remember being in grade school walking around the playground humming his songs. You can NEVER have enough.

I've got a stash, iffin's you're wanting more.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothin Wrong With Jonny!
--Jake

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home