velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Friday, December 23, 2005

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda

I hate the shoulda-coulda-woulda's. I don't get them very often, but when I do, I really don't like it. I have a case of them today.

I entirely missed RENT in the theatres. It's been my favorite broadway show since it was an off-broadway show in the early 90s. It was recently turned into a movie, apparently not a very popular movie.

I shoulda seen it when it first came out.

I coulda been more dilligent about movie showtimes. I didn't see it in CA because I wanted to see it with Dad, who also loves it. We intended to see it on Wednesday, but it left Columbia on Tuesday. So, I'm in St. Louis before I pick up Mark and I intended to see it this afternoon, but it left St. Louis yesterday! Movie theatres don't really tell you when something's leaving.

I woulda enjoyed it.

This sucks. Wah.



Ok. I feel better now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scottley said...

Hey Velma,

Hope you and the fam have a Merry Christmas! Please say "Hi!" for me. Tell Grandpa that I wish he had waited for me to come back before tagging that bobcat... he'd better wait on that 35-pointer!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Velma,

No worries for now, I'm not sure when you come home but the 4 Star theatre on Clement was playing a double feature today: Walk the Line and RENT, woohoo

Merry Christmas. Miss ya!

Abby

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home