velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ozark Goes Across the Pond!



Today was the first day of the trade show. Can I just say how proud I am of Dad, Terri and Sarah? Dad for being the crazy man who has created some of the most beautiful and unique yarns there are. Terri for counting the beans and keeping them in a line. He couldn't do it without her. He's definitely NOT a bean counter! =) Sarah for designing Gorgeous things with our yarn and now spinning some of those yarns!

We had a good day, with something like 20 new shops. And one of them is in LONDON!

It's time now for the hot tub...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! See you soon V.

hugs

Abby

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home