velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Monday, February 13, 2006

Squeak the Crime Fighting Cat aka Orson Buentzsch

This is Orson. He's cute. Here he's helping me sew.



When we had a party last weekend, we had to shut him in the upstairs bathroom. He discovered that he fits perfectly in the sink. We now regularly find him there.


He's fascinated by the sewing machine, mostly because I've spent so much time with it the last few days.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alipurr said...

I hope you don't mind, but I found a little sewing humor online and was looking for a picture of a kitty playing with a sewing machine, and found yours. He is soo cute. I posted the picture on my blog, with a link back here to your blog. If you don't want me to have it there, just tell me and I will take it off. My kitties help me sew and crochet, too

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home