velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mark

Mark is one of the most amazing persons I have ever known. I'm very happy and lucky that we've agreed to spend the rest of our lives together. In June of 2004, I wrote a Thesis on what I wanted. I looked back at that just now and noticed that Mark meets and exceeds all that I stated that I wanted.

Wow.

We had to work to get here. And that gives me confidence that we have the tools needed to navigate life's challenges together.

I'm excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger espd said...

Awww. "Meets or excedes"? Well, let's not be excessive ;)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home