velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Party Party Party



This has been a very busy week. I've had one to three engagements every day. (Note to self: a flurry of contacting people results in a flurry of seeing people two weeks later.) It was a good week that would have been even better had I not had a cold.

This picture is of the warehouse in West Oakland where Scott had his going-away party, which was the party Friday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger mamakohl said...

BUSY!! You social butterfly, you! Can't wait to see you over the holidays. :-)

Love you.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home