velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Rockin' the Suburbs

This is Jessica. She's rockin' out - and entertaining Jolene and I with a great game - Name that Tune!

This is how it works:

1. Only Jessica can hear the music on her "Puddin' Pod."
2. She does little dances and sings snipits of the songs for us - usually the chorus or the melody, if it's a classical piece.
3. She bets on which one of us - Jolene or I - will guess the artist and song first.
4. Unless it's the Beatles, Jolene and I together probably only get 75%.
5. Jessica laughs at our ignorance, then cheers us on with "You'll definitely know this one!"
(It only got old after 45 minutes or so. Then, I really needed some real music. So, I put in The Blo Kings first release "Crown Jewels." The School House Rock medley was a hit!)

If we're lucky, we'll get to play again tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger mamakohl said...

As your body grows bigger, your mind must flower ...

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home