velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Progress

Sometimes progress is slow. Sometimes it comes in spurts. Sometimes I get ansy waiting for it. Sometimes I do everything I can to avoid it. Sometimes it happens without my noticing. Sometimes I just have to give up and accept that it'll happen in its own time.

April 4

This is a prime example of Mark's creative stacking abilities.

May 16

Some progress has been made, mostly, with my accepting that it'll happen it its own time!

1 Comments:

Blogger ssassefras said...

velma, I too am learning how to live in the flux of change. It's hard not to be either geared up to grind through everything or sitting in the pile, doing nothing. I'm not used to moderation! But it is good, and healthy, and right for now.

All the best in your new digs. What a wonderful blog. :)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home