velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Over the year's I have collected many, many mothers - some for a couple of days, some for a lifetime. Each one of these women have showed me what it is to nurture, accept and love.

To these women, I am extremely grateful because from them I have learned how to mother myself.



Thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger mamakohl said...

I love you, V.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Velma - you will always have a special place in my heart. Love you sweetie... Leslie

1:53 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Right back at you!
-Nade

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home