velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Rattlesnake Wrestling

Yesterday, Denice and I were walking through Rancho San Antonio and were lucky enough to witness two rattlesnakes wrestling and falling down the hill. We paused because it was really cool and we wanted to not cross the path at the same time they did. Other people came by. The snakes froze. They were apparently waiting for all us hikers to go by. After several minutes, everyone had passed and the snakes resumed their fight or mating, whichever it was. I didn't have my camera with me. I'm ok with that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home