velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Monday, May 30, 2005

Cut and Color

Jolene colored and cut my hair! This time she did blonde highlights and burgandy lowlights with a pixieish cut.

Jolene has been cutting my hair since college. She's made it curly (yes, permed!), then platinum with burgandy and red lowlights, then blue, then deep red. It's been all shapes of short hair, from shag to bob.

We always watch a silly movie or show during the haircut. Today's feature was Jem and the Holograms! Remember them?

1 Comments:

Blogger espd said...

The 'do looks good, Red. Or do I now have to call you Burgblondy?

Olya looked at your blog from up in Arcata and said she likes it too.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home