velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Babylock Quilting Professional

My new sewing machine is awesome! It has a long arm for stuffing larger quilts through. It has a button that makes the needle stop down and a button that cuts the thread. It has a needle threader and I can do free-motion quilting on it. It makes quilting so much easier. I actually look forward to it!

In the last two weeks, I've finished two quilts. Check them out at MadeByVelma.com. There are more to come soon! I have five more quilt tops waiting for their time at the machine.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Frays said...

Velma, happy birthday! I was really hoping that Frayby would make his/her debut today, but it doesn't seem likely. I can't think of a better person to share a birthday with. Have a great day!

Awesome machine! I need to get back to quilting again. Once Frayby arrives I hope to be inspired (cause I'll have even more time with 3 kids?). Rambler sleeps with his monster quilt no matter how hot it is. "I need mine monsters blankie."

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home