velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Weekend

five days, 1600 miles, four states, 20 hours in the car, 1 waffle house stop, 27 scoops of Jeni's Ice Cream, three new friends, 1083 skeins ordered, 35 new shops, 310 pictures, 4 shuffle refills, 3 rain storms...



This is the storm we ran into on the way home. I had to get off the highway because I couldn't see. This photo is under the awning at a gas station.

We made it home safely and enjoyed the beautiful post-storm sunset and lightning show.

1 Comments:

Blogger espd said...

What a cool picture. It's like modern art.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home