velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Haunting

Harry Potter is haunting me! Well, my dreams at least. And it's not really Harry, but the more unpleasant aspects of the stories that invade my sleeping.

See, last night Mark and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. In the last week, we watched the first three in preparation. So, I've had a lot of exposure.

The only time this is a problem is when it's just before bedtime. It's a problem because whatever I'm exposed to during the evening is what I dream about that night - and I have vivid dreams. Sometimes it's about quilting or knitting or the book I was reading, and last night it was about magic, mostly dark. Not fun.

Maybe tonight I'll watch something innocuous, like Gigi or Sound of Music or Friends. But definitely nothing even remotely scary!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home