velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Play Dates!



The City Museum in St. Louis is by far the best place for a Play Date ever! This picture is of the ball pit for adults. Those are soccer size balls with Thomas the Train on them! (S, this picture is for D and S!)

Mark and I finished our Saturday evening there. On summer weekends, it's open til 1am. There are indoor caves and outdoor climbing structures made of old metal stuff, including a crane, two air planes, and a fire engine.

The other best place for a play date is Sarah's back yard with her two boys. We visited them today in Columbia. Pictures of painted feet forthcoming (as soon as I can get my camera back from Mark!)

1 Comments:

Blogger espd said...

Okay, you don't have to tell me that Missouri is not in the South (um, whatever, I still say it's close enough), but either way I thought you'd get a kick outta this post: http://boulter.com/blog/2005/06/05/southern-comfort/

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home