velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Friends' Blogs

We're all online now-a-days, aren't we?

Mark - my graphic designer and fabulous beau

Enter the Fray - Andi, Jake, Josie and Rambler

Mama Kohl - one of my best and longest friends, still residing in mid-MO, being a mom and helping other women become moms

Scott - the reason I landed in CA and a very good friend

Brian - CGF Advocate and Closet Nerd

Chris and Jana - are storing my dresser!

April - Highschool Friend and PhD candidate, specializing in worms

David - one of the coolest people I met at the Tikkun Spiritual Activism conference

Deb - cool chick and another one of those smart grad student types

Jimbo - who's actually just stopped blogging!

Seth Lombardi - one of my few remaining high school contacts

Daryl Groetsch - a mid-Mo escapee in Portland doing cool music stuff

Martin Beally - in Seattle, making things taste good

ok. well, maybe that's not quite all of us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home