velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Monday, January 10, 2005

Politics

This is a collection of my various posts, rants, musings, experiences, etc of politics. This is also a forum for me to explore and clarify my own position on many of these issues. Currently, they're organized by date, perhaps later I'll rearrange them by topic.

November 2004
Evolution and Creationism
Future History?
After the Election
Conversation Starter

January 2005
Inauguration Day

March 2005
Death
Life
Civil Rights Herstory
Vote!

July 2005
Disclaimer
Sprit

August 2005
Religion
Religion and Politics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home