velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Friday, June 25, 2004

Things I like

Bust.com For women with something to get off their chests!
My Alma Mater The Environmental Studies Program at Washington University in St. Louis
Music, especially Beatles
My lakes
My work Committee for Green Foothills
Acterra
My graphic designer
Watching snails
Baking, especially sweet, sugar-free things (yes, it can be done!)
Chocolate
The Lindy Chef
Scooby Doo
Dancing
Daisies
Ozark Handspun
coming soon...
axoims
Being arrested for good
Vagina Day
Back to Earth
Tom Brown and the Tracker School
Jane Fonda's Speech at the National Women's Leadership Summit-- Washington, D.C. -- June 12, 2003
Magic
Eating
The Wandering Monkey
Eddie's Quilting Bee
Burning Man
Inner Rhythms Birth Elements - Sarah Kohl, CBE
Sark
Cocktails
Cait's photos
Daffodils
Lazarus Long
Women's Temple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home