velma.org

"I have need of the sky. I have business with the grasses. I will up and away at the break of day to where the hawk is wheeling lone and high and where the clouds drift by."   - Richard Hovey, 1894-1961

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Happy 26th Red!

Imagine a virtual (sugarless) cake, right here.


This is the first part of your birthday gift. And probably the first gift of your birthday, since I'm posting this at 12:01 am. Hah!

Brush the cobwebs off the part of your memory where you stored your HTML skills, because your first gift is your very own blog! Yes, indeedy, now you too can enjoy the power of The Internetâ„¢ with your very own self-publishing website.

No more waiting months on end for your lame ex-boyfriend to get around to updating your site. (Although I did set this up a month ago, and I've been waiting patiently to spring it on you.) Now you can update your own site, right from your very own browser. Type, click, and there you have it. You're communicating with the teeming masses with ease.

There you have it. Velma.org, now powered by Blogger. And if you're good, I might even show you how to log in and do it :)

Love,
Mark

PS> The second part of your birthday gift you still have to wait for. And I'm still not telling.

[posted by espd]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home